Church staffing expert William Vanderbloemen has some great advice in this area that I want to make available to you. In this free video from William, he shares a checklist of the 8 major warning signs of people problems in your church or staff.
To recap, the following are the 8 Warning Signs Your Church Staff Has A Toxic Team Environment:
- You hire the wrong people. Are you hiring for talent or hiring for a team?
- There a tumor in the body everyone is ignoring. Someone doesn’t belong on your team but no one is saying anything about it.
- Gossip is toxic. There too many “prayer concerns” about others being shared on your staff?
- There is no clear matrix for communication in your church.
- There is no clear on-boarding process. New hires naturally do not know what to do for their first six months at your church.
- There is no standardized review process.
- There is a generation gap. There is no understanding of the generations.
- People cannot bring problems to their supervisor without there being fear of repercussion.
What are other mistakes or challenges you or your staff members have faced? I guarantee you; they all boil down to people problems.
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!