Monday, July 24, 2017

Take Time on the Mountain


Take Time on the Mountain

Stand on the mountaintop and look at the land around about you, my child. For your journey has sent you in many directions and now as you stand, realize that I have brought you here to look at the land before you and to plan for the next steps that you need to take.
For not every part of the journey is hard work and pushing through. There are also seasons where you need to sit and wait, where you need to rest and listen. Then, I can tell you the next steps that you must take. So take this time to listen. Open up your eyes to see so that I can show you the way that is ahead.
For while you are in the thick of battle it is hard to see the outcome. When you are running hard on your road, it is easy sometimes to lose sight of the goal. So allow me to take you to the mountaintop and to bring you to a season of quiet so you can listen and so that you can see. Do not be discouraged then if I close some doors so that I might draw you to myself. For now is the time for you to hide away with me for a little while.
For when you leave this place, you will have eyes to see once again and you will have a clear vision in your heart of where to go next. So take this time. Do not rush this time and allow me to plot the course for the next journey ahead, says the Lord.

No comments: