Wednesday, February 24, 2016

CAM Launches Podcast! Episode # 2 - Expanding Your Leadership Capacity


One of my favorite ways to learn is to listen to podcasts! I've listened to Michael Hyatt, Tim Ferriss, Pat Flynn, Andy Stanley, Freakonomics, and many more.

Welcome to our new CAM podcast series. We hope to bring you the depth of Christian Coaching in this new format. Our podcasts are about 30 minutes long, and you can listen to these whenever you are on the go. I usually listen when I run or drive or now sometimes even in the shower.

Now you can listen to what we hope will be the best podcast on Christian Coaching available.

In our 2nd podcast, you will hear me speak to a group of leaders about how to expand their leadership capacity. I expound on three ways: Shift Expertise, Shift Responsibility, Shift Success.

You can listen to the podcast at our website or by subscribing to Itunes.

No comments: