Thursday, February 18, 2016

Video #2: Debunking the Biggest Missional Myth of Busyness

You’ve been waiting patiently for video #2 in the free training series, right? 
Or were you like some of my friends who emailed me stuff like:
“Caesar, that first video rocked me!...where is the second video?!”  :-)

First of all, wow! What a response to the first video training. It is awesome to see so many people excited about what I have shared and many already taking big action (that’s what it’s all about...no sense learning something and doing nothing, right?).
This video #2 is SUPER important because it is going to take a lot of pressure off your head, heart and life and help bring the joy back into mission and discipleship. 
In today’s video you’re going to learn two important things:
First, you’ll learn to identify the common rhythms of life that you are already living in, that once you see them, can be easily and naturally filled up with mission. 
Then, you’ll see that it’s not a matter of adding more to your already crazy busy life, it’s about living with new intentionality and with “new eyes”.
In light of this, Holly recently wrote me saying,
      “I have found Caesar’s approach to missional living so refreshing and inspiring. His authenticity and no nonsense approach to God’s Word and plan for our lives has helped my husband and I as we venture down this faith building journey. Thank you for keeping it real Caesar!“
Thanks Holly! 
Go ahead and dive into the second video now.
I will see you in the comments section below the video.
–Caesar
PS: The 3rd video is coming hot off the presses and coming very, very soon, so watch your inbox. In it I will also have a pretty exciting announcement just for you.

No comments: