Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Pivot Profiles

Hey guys,
It's 4:28AM and I'm writing this right now (this is not a timed message) because I just finished creating this:


It's the first issue of a 'magazine' I'm calling The Pivot Profiles: Learn From 14 Inspiring People Who Made A Career Pivot To Do Work They Love & Believe In.
Why did I spend over 100 hours making this?
Here's why: because nearly all of us dream of doing work we love and believe in, being well-compensated, and ditching those horrible commutes and bored-to-tears meetings.
We just don't know how to do it. We struggle with the transition, or what I call the "pivot." We worry about legit things like:
  • How much money will it take?
  • How long will it take?
  • Won't my spouse kill me if I do this?
  • Won't my kids starve?
Do this instead.
Over the past three months I've been putting together interviews with people that have made a successful career pivot and asked them for what really worked in each of their situations.
In preparation of the upcoming enrollment for my new coaching program The Pivot Course (about two or so weeks away), my designer Jason and I have spent the last 2 weeks pulling the best case studies of successful pivots.
(Yes, until 4:28AM Monday morning)
We boiled it down to the 13 most intriguing ones (it's 14 if you include me) that we've ever seen. We put them into this fancy little magazine, and for a few days you can get a copy for exactly $0.
(Free stuff can be lame or awesome. This ... is awesome.)
Click here to learn more and download your copy.
- Mike
P.S. - There's a contest going on i the comment section today. The winner gets a $1,200 scholarship to The Pivot Course. Be sure to check that out :)

No comments: