Thursday, November 3, 2016

Quickly Turn Strangers into Friends: 3 Easy Questions

Hey friend,
Tina and I are sitting in an airport feeling about as tired as we’ve ever been... It’s been a long few weeks, but we are super grateful for the training immersions we’ve just completed with three amazing communities in Europe and the UK. (You know who you are!)
Ahh...sleeping in my own bed tonight!
Question: Have you ever felt like making new friends or transitioning a group of unrelated relationships into a community can be a challenge?  It doesn’t have to be. In my latest post and video I show you how.
3 Easy Questions to Quickly Turn Strangers into Friends
A Non-threatening Way to Break The Ice in Any Group


You will be amazed at how much you can learn about someone so quickly, and the connections people will make with each other’s lives always surprise me... [click to continue and get my free cheat sheet]
Blessings!
–Caesar

No comments: