Friday, August 12, 2016

Dads and Moms: Here’s how to pour a sense of value and beauty into your kids

There is nothing I’ve done as a parent that has left a more profound
and lasting legacy with my daughters, as taking them out on dates.

This may be the most important post and vlog I’ve ever written:
Why Daddies Should Date Their Daughters 
5 Important Things You Need To Know


My wife Tina and I have a son and two daughters. We are a very blessed couple.
We’ve done a lot of things wrong as parents,
but one thing we got right was dating
our kids–regularly taking them out on “dates”.

The things we’ve learned from dating our kids have been amazing. And we’ve found no better way to unlock their hearts, and pour into them a sense of beauty and value, than these cherished times together.  Continue reading...
“YES” to better parenting for all of us!
–Caesar 

P.S. I have created a Free “The Perfect Daddy - Daughter Date Checklist” that you can download immediately to get you started. There’s a link in the post.

No comments: