Monday, December 19, 2016

Want a Crazy Early Jumpstart on 2017?

I’m a little freaked at how quickly 2016 has flown by. Didn’t I just take my Christmas lights down?! This has been the fastest year ever...
Have you had an amazing year of accomplishing all that you hoped for? Or has procrastination, lack of clarity and election fatigue thrown you off course a little?
Our team has been meeting this week working on goals and plans for 2017. My mind and prayers are soaring with the possibilities the New Year holds for life and mission.
I’ll help you prepare for this year in this post and video...
Want a Crazy Early Jumpstart on 2017?
3 Things to Avoid and 5 Treasures to Measure


It is FAR TOO EASY to fall into the trap of not taking the time to be intentional and truly assess where we are at in all of life before heading into the next year...
Here are some things I’ve learned–and I’m relearning–as we turn an eye toward next year: [click here to read more and get my free planning/evaluation tool]
Let’s get started early on this!

–Caesar

No comments: