Thursday, June 9, 2016

Are you wasting time developing the wrong people?

Hello!
I feel like this year is flying by! I cannot believe we’re almost half way through the year. Maybe I should take those Christmas lights down... just kidding.
But time is a precious commodity for us and it would suck to be spending time developing leaders only to find out that our efforts may be a big time soak. It doesn’t have to be. In this weeks new blog/video post I wanna share a pretty simple yet powerful shift in thinking (and action) I’ve learned.  
Are You Wasting Time Developing the Wrong People?
Developing Yeast in the Dough Instead of Raising Crops


Those fastest growing shoots (people in your community) are a pleasure to lead and develop. They do everything you ask and are always ready for more. They’re sponges who grow fast and can be counted on. And they’re a lot of fun to be with and pour your life into! [click to continue]
Grateful for you,
–Caesar

No comments: