Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Want your kids to be less picky at the table?

Hey!
If you’re part of a family, (and you are) you’ve faced it: Picky eaters.
And it may be the picky eater in your family stares back at you from the mirror each day! My children weren’t crazy picky about their food, but they sure liked to complain about it.
In my new blog/video post I share a CRAZY but true story of how Tina and I helped change that for our kids...and us.
One Way To Help Your Kids Be Less Picky at the Table
Beans and Rice as Attitude Adjustment


“That’s it, this has to stop! Don’t you kids know how lucky you are to have food like this?!
So I concocted a plan that my wife went along with. For the next thirty days we would eat nothing but... [click to continue]
Grateful for you!
–Caesar

No comments: