Thursday, June 9, 2016

Heal the Man…Heal the Family…Heal the Nation!

Heal the Man…Heal the Family…Heal the Nation!

the first hour for men
In our day, men don’t need another feel good, self-help book. What they desperately need is direction, repentance, forgiveness, restoration, and hope.
They only way that is going to happen is for men to commit to reading the Word of God, everyday. The Word will heal, strengthen, and transform the lives of the men who are willing to make this commitment.
God has given me the message that I am to address every chance I can, for the rest of my life. That is to be Searched, Fed and Led everyday. It’s amazing how closely “The First Hour For Men” by Mark Koch is aligned with the message God has given me. 30 Days, and 3 Easy Steps aimed at healing men and their families. I urge you to get a copy for yourself, and dive into it. Buy copies for your family and friends.
Let’s get right before God and change this nation!
Bill McCartney
Bill McCartney
Go to: www.thefirsthour.com/pk to get your copy today!

No comments: