Saturday, September 3, 2016

8 Reasons I Use This Product To Manage My Personal Finances

iwbnin-36baaea3-c6ca-4149-94ce-f73908e6530f-v2
When it comes to how I manage my personal finances there were a lot of well-known options available.    As I landed on which one was best for my family I settled on Joe Sangl’s ministry I Was Broke. Now I’m Not.  The following are 8 Reasons I Use This Product To Manage My Personal Finances:
  1. The easy-to-use online budgeting tools do the math for me.  Click here to see what I mean.
  2. The budget provides for blow money.  I do not have to live on rice and beans.  I can actually have some fun.
  3. Giving to local churches is automatically embedded into family budgets which increases weekly giving at churches.
  4. The online budgets have hot links to coupons and other savings opportunities.
  5. The app is phenomenal.
  6. The payoff spectaculars are SPECTACULAR!!!  Check out the free tools to know what I say this.  You get to color!
  7. They do have online and digital study materials (more on that below).  However, they also conduct live events for churches called Financial Learning Experiences which average 60% of the adult population of your church.
  8. The study is only six weeks long.  Thank you Lord!!!
If your church is looking for something new and fresh in the area of your personal finance ministry, please read the comments from Joe below:
It’s our passion to help your people accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances. One of the ways we accomplish this is through the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. six-session DVD Group Study.
Perhaps your church has never done a personal finance study or maybe you’ve done a personal finance study for several years. We’re currently offering our biggest special of the year because we truly believe that the lives of your members will forever be changed! Learn more HERE.
You can see an example of the life change that can take place in the video below from Andy Harvey, Executive Director of Connexus Church. Connexus Church is one of the many churches that we’ve be able to partner with over the years. Watch below and discover how this study has helped their church.

Don’t forget to check out our exclusive offer before it’s gone. To learn more click here.

LEARN MORE >>
1269
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences.  Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others.  If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader.  Enjoy!!!

No comments: