Sunday, September 25, 2016

Now you’re rolling–let’s crush some myths

After watching the first video in this series I’ll bet you’ve taken a deep breath and feel better, right?
But then some of the old fears and weirdness connected with living out and sharing your faith kicked in a little…
(Don’t stress...I got ya!)
This video #2 is super important. It is going to take the pressure off your head and heart, bringing back the joy into family faith, mission and discipleship.
Based on the response from the first video in this series, you’re not alone. I got A TON of emails from folks who were excited to take this thing up a notch.
5 Common Myths of Life and Faith in Community
In today’s video you’re going to learn two important things:
First, you’ll learn to identify 5 common myths and fears people have about living out a natural and authentic “missionary” lifestyle with others in community.
Then, You’ll crush those fears! I’ll show you it’s not a matter of adding more to your already crazy busy life, it’s about small little shifts connected to your current life-rhythms.
-----------------------------------------------------
So what happens after you
kill these myths and fears?
In the third video (coming soon), I’ll drop a very cool “release valve” on you and share a sweet resource you’ll want to check out.
But for now, go ahead and dive into the second video. I will see you inside.
–Caesar
P.S.: If you’ve got any questions for me, Hit Reply...I’m here to answer them for you.

No comments: