Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Top 20 Most Read Christian Blogs And The 9 Other Most Read Leadership Posts Of August 2016

CpliKKDUAAAzkJE-1
I have been serving church leaders in a professional consulting capacity since 2002.  The funnest experience I ever had was this past August 5th through 7th as part of the live blog team at The Global Leadership Summit.  Originating from Willow Creek Community Church in Barrington, IL, this event was seen by over 300,000 leaders worldwide.
One of Willow’s core values is Excellence Honors God And Inspires People.  Allow me to say that the way I was treated was honoring to God and quite inspiring indeed.  They are a world class organization.  A picture of the entire social media team is shown above.  I am second from the right on the middle row.
This is why I am so glad four of the Summit posts made the Top 10 Most Read for August.  You can check out all the Summit speakers in my #3 Most Read post.  My next live blog event will be Catalyst in early October.  They have a hard act to follow.
Until then, the following are The Top 10 Most Read Leadership Posts Of August 2016 as determined by you the readers:
  1. The Top 20 Most Read Christian Blogs And Leaders As Determined By You The Readers
  2. Live Blog: 22 Leadership Quotes From Bill Hybels And The 2016 Global Leadership Summit Celebration
  3. Complete Content Listing From The 2016 Global Leadership Summit Speakers
  4. How I Lost 25 Lbs. In 3 Months
  5. 8 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Suicide Squad The Movie
  6. The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of August 15th
  7. The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of August 8th
  8. Live Blog: 2016 Leadership Summit – 56 Leadership Quotes From Bill Hybels Opening Session
  9. Live Blog: 2016 Leadership Summit – 42 Leadership Quotes From Patrick Lencioni
  10. 5 Financial Documents Every Church Needs
The following are 9 Hidden Gems which did not make the Top 10 but were personal favorites.  I hope you enjoy them the second time around.
I look forward to connecting with you in September.  It is an honor to invest in your leadership.
1269
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences.  Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others.  If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader.  Enjoy!!!

No comments: