Sunday, October 16, 2016

7 Things I Love Way More Than God

Hey guys!
Tina and I are back on the road teaching and training and having a blast...BUT... We cannot wait to get back home in a few weeks as we are getting super close to that grandson arriving. Woot!
I’ve been noticing something lately:
If my calendar or day-to-day activities are any indication of where my affections lay, then I really love a lot of stuff more than I love God. I hate to admit it.
In this post and video I share a few of them with you (baring my soul here a little...)
7 Things I Love Way More Than God

We were all created to be in a grace-filled relationship of love and acceptance with God. Nothing else will take the place of that. But we fill our lives with “lesser loves” either in hopes that it will, or under a delusion. It won’t. We were created for more.  [Continue reading...]
Help me out with this one,
–Caesar

No comments: