Friday, October 7, 2016

TONIGHT: 7 Moves To Missional Course closes

Heads up!
Tonight at 11:59pm enrollment in The 7 Moves Online Course will be closing.
It would stink to miss you on this...
As you know by now, I've opened up Fall enrollment in The 7 Moves to Missional online course.
Want to find out what The 7 Moves Course is all about, check out the really cool payment plans and enroll? Sweet!

Still on the fence?
sitting-on-the-fence.jpg
I've talked to several folks who were on the fence.
Here is what I suggest...
$97 Gets You Started
Grab the ‘Basic Package’ (with 6 payments option) and dig in. Trust the Spirit for 30 days. If you don't gain major confidence and skills, you aren't going to hurt my feelings by asking for a refund. I would want you to.
It's on me. If it doesn't help, you shouldn't pay for it.
This one of a kind online course will change the trajectory of your life and that of your close family and friends.
Alright?  See you inside :-)
–Caesar
P.S. Any last minute questions, hit “Reply” and we’re here to answer them for you.

No comments: