Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Biggest Mistake I Made As A Leader Video

I know how tough it is to be a leader on a church staff, and that’s why I created Brian Dodd on Leadership – to help church leaders take their everyday life experiences and process them in the light of leadership.
Today, I’m excited to share a free video resource with you from my friend William Vanderbloemen, former pastor and founder of Vanderbloemen Search Group. He spends his days helping churches build effective teams, and his advice in this video is something I wish I had heard when I was in the trenches of church leadership.
In this video, he shares the biggest mistake he made as a pastor.  You can also click the image above to watch.
I love William’s vulnerability in the video. He says:
“When I was a pastor, I thought I knew everything. I didn’t realize, until making several costly mistakes, that I was overwhelmed and under-equipped.
There was one major mistake I made as a pastor. I ended up with a lot of people in the church mad at me and a lot of people on my staff losing trust in me.
I wish I knew then what I know now, which is why I made this video to save church leaders years of ministry headaches.”
Watch this video to learn the one VITAL lesson William learned that will help you be a better church leader.
vanderbloemen-academy-sign-up-cta-rectangle
I’m passionate about equipping church leaders with practical tools to help them be the best leaders they can be, and I believe this free video resource from William will help you do just that.
1269
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences.  Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others.  If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader.  Enjoy!!!

No comments: